logo

Etiquetas: gratuito pnp 

Autor Tema:  (Leído 2193 veces)

kabutor

• Veterano
  • lo que aguza el ingenio la cercania del cadalso!
  • Distinciones Colaborador habitual y creador de topics Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Elemental, querido Watson
    • Ver Perfil
    • El Tablero Podcast
    • Distinciones
Planet X-Ploits (Star Trek fan con humor)
« en: 06 de Mayo de 2010, 01:17:02 »

Un juego pnp-free q imita las misiones de los away team en la serie de star trek donde los camisas rojas siempre mueren a menos q lo evites  ;D

Parece que hay misiones, un mapa con cuadrados mosaico q se genera dinamicamente, humor
PLANET X-PLOITS is an exploration game where you and your friends get to experience what it’s like to be part of an away team a classic sci-fi tradition. With a playing time of approximately thirty minutes, PLANET X-PLOITS is a light strategy game where selfishness and campy role playing are all part of the fun.

PLANET X-PLOITS is a tile game where missions to take place in a different area of the planet offering a fresh new challenge each and every time. The game supports two to four players playing one of four possible stereotypes each with their own unique characteristics and abilities.

No away team experience would be complete without a few casualties. In the case of PLANET X-PLOITS these poor victims are the non-playing crew members known as Red Shirts. Save them if you can, or simply accept the fact that such loses are inevitable.

PLANET X-PLOITS is a free print & play game comes with a full set of rules, four mission scenarios and nine pages of components with minimal use of color and ink designed to be printed on card stock and cut out. All that needs to be added are four player pieces and a couple of colored dice.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/63496/planet-x-ploits

« Última modificación: 06 de Mayo de 2010, 09:37:57 por kabutor »
Hasbro may have bought the name Avalon Hill 10 years ago but to borrow a phrase, I knew Avalon Hill. It was a friend of Mine. You sir are no Avalon Hill.

RavenCrow

Re: Planet X-Ploits (Star Trek fan con humor)
« Respuesta #1 en: 07 de Mayo de 2010, 03:18:52 »
EXCELENTE... Ya tengo que regalarle a mi amigo Trekkie en su cumpleaños...

kabutor

• Veterano
  • lo que aguza el ingenio la cercania del cadalso!
  • Distinciones Colaborador habitual y creador de topics Antigüedad (más de 8 años en el foro) Elemental, querido Watson
    • Ver Perfil
    • El Tablero Podcast
    • Distinciones
Re: Planet X-Ploits (Star Trek fan con humor)
« Respuesta #2 en: 08 de Mayo de 2010, 10:28:31 »
Ya me he leido el manual, es un juego de exploracion, mueves, descubres, exploras etc.

No creo q lo fabrique, le preguntaré a la gente con la q juego si hay mayoria de fans de star trek igual le meto un viaje, es un PnP sencillote.
Hasbro may have bought the name Avalon Hill 10 years ago but to borrow a phrase, I knew Avalon Hill. It was a friend of Mine. You sir are no Avalon Hill.