Sorry! Son dos correos; el primero:
"Hi soldiers !
The battle was fun, bloody and heroic but now, time is come to win the war !
1. We will send your Kickstarter Surveys!
It is a requirement for you to fill out your survey. Kickstarter only allows us to send it out ONCE—so, to find your survey, just log into your Kickstarter account, go to the pledge tier you donated to, and you will see a link to fill out your survey! You will be asked to confirm your shipping address, and depending on your reward tier, we might need you to answer a question or two for me!
2. Once we have received the majority of Kickstarter Survey responses, We will send an invite email with a special order confirmation link to our BackerKit pledge manager.
Please confirm your order in BackerKit if you need to make any additional selections or changes! It is not required to confirm through BackerKit, but will help us out a lot!
We are using the BackerKit pledge manager for this project because it will allow you, the backer, to help us save time by updating and confirming your own backer info such as:
- Selecting which additional items (“add-ons”) you want if you have pledged over your reward tier in Kickstarter
- Update your shipping address any time just in case you move later (the Kickstarter Survey doesn’t let you change your information once you submit it)
- You’ll also have the opportunity to purchase extra “add-ons”.
- This will also help us make sure you gave us the right shipping amount, and we can then ship it to you!
Confirming through BackerKit is NOT REQUIRED, we highly recommend every backer to go through and confirm your order through BackerKit, especially if you need to make any changes, as it will make tracking your order easier and faster for us and our backers
You have your orders, soldiers... Dismiss !
And thank you! "
Y luego he recibido otro que dice:
Heroes of Normandie needs some info from you to deliver the reward you selected on Kickstarter.
Click here to respond "
Please! Orientarme, que quiero incorporar los escenarios y alguna cosilla más y no quiero meter la pata